Xiaomi can utilize one side of the edge to display notifications and controls. Also another edge can be used to to stream live information such as sports scores and stock prices. The poster is stating that the Arch will be the world’s first dual curved screen smartphone.
There is still no confirmation from the Chinese manufacturer about the Xiaomi Arch. We are expecting Mi5 or MI4S smartphone and the MiPad 2 tablet at CES 2015 from Xiaomi, which are much spotted in leaked images over various websites.
Users need to keep in mind that Xiaomi Arch is nothing more than a concept right now for Xiaomi. Xiaomi’s low priced business strategy might attract more consumers instead of opting for a premium priced Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Xiaomi Arch EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:
- Processor 2.5GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- OS Android Lollipop
- Display 5.7”-inch full-HD dual-edge display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Battery 3100 mAh Li-ion
- Camera 20-MP Rear + 8 MP front with Sony CMOS sensor
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Price Approx. Rs 25000