LG is set to release its entry level smartphone L35 in several European countries. This device was revealed at the Barcelona MCW this year. The low-end LG L35 smartphone was leaked a few days back but now the device has appeared officially on LG’s German website. The L35 is an elegant and sleek smartphone surrounded by a metallic-looking bezel.
Let’s have a look at the LG L35 specifications:
- 8.1 cm or 3.2-inch true IPS display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM8210) processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32 GB), microSD card slot
- 3MP rear camera, no front camera
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1540 mAh battery
- 3G, WiFi , Bluetooth and GPS for connectivity
- Features such as Knock Code, Capture Plus, Guest Mode and easy User Interface
- White and Black color variants available
Details regarding the pricing of the LG L35 are not available yet. Looking to the specs and the fact that it is LG’s L-series device, the L35 definitely seems to be a low-end smartphone. Customers who want to get an Android KitKat device at an affordable cost will find it a good buy.
A report leaked earlier showed the planned shipping date of the L35 as May 10 which is already over. So we can expect the launch anytime soon. The report also lists Germany, Spain, Italy, Hungary and Portugal as the countries that will get the device. Since the device has already been listed on the company’s German website, we can assume that it will be initially released in Germany.