Google is going to have it yearly I/O Developer Conference this June on 25th & 26th in San Francisco and today starts the Google I/O 2014 registrations from 4 PM PDT (7 PM EDT and Midnight GMT). Your chances of visiting the Developer Conference in June will depend on today’s lottery that takes you to the I/O event. However, there are some pre-requisites for the entry.
- Tickets are charged at $900 per person or $300 per student.
- Your registration will take place only through your Google Plus account. So you need to create it if you don’t have one.
- You have to pay for the ticket through Google Wallet that stands as authorization of your registry for the event.
- Once you get the tickets they can’t be resold, or issued on someone’s others name.
- IF due to some reason you could not make to the event, you can issue for a refund with the last date on June 1st.
- Photo ID is mandatory to check in the event on that day.
The last date of Google I/O 2014 registrations is April 18th 2PM PDT. So guys if you are interested, try your lottery for the event. Get more details regarding this from the official Google I/O Page.