Just few hours left to get a glimpse of wearable product iWatch from Apple. Alleged CAD drawings of many iWatch components have been leaked online on Reddit website, showing a comparison of its parts from the P2B to EVT stage.
The detailed specifications of the upcoming iWatch can be found below:
- iWatch will have a microphone and speaker
- Will support Siri
- Flexible multi-touch display to add a new dimension to the UI
- No lightning connectors or other ports – all will be wireless
- Battery will last over a day
- Waterproof upto 20 meters
- 8 different vriants of the smartwatch: 2 sizes; 4 colors;
In the below snapshots, we can see a large round hole – where the sensor plate will be in contact and allegedly reside inside the body. This, certainly portraying the iWatch’s ability to take measurements like the heart rate.
We can also observe that there is a missing part on one of the sides of the watch, and that’s where the watch’s crown will be positioned. Finally, this latest leak claims that Apple plans to kick off iWatch mass production in January.
Interestingly, the leaker calls this ‘the most complex and expensive product to manufacture to date’. Apple is all ready to launch its next generation iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 and possibly iWatch tonight at Flint Center, California.