Now that the Sony Xperia Z4 has been announced, speculations have already begun about Sony’s next flagship, the Xperia Z5. Although Sony announced the Xperia Z4 only for Japan, giving rise to speculations that the Japanese company will release a new flagship for the international markets. We also heard rumors about a Sony Xperia P2 being in the works. So it is really not clear what Sony plans to unveil next.
Amidst all these speculations and rumors, Xperiaz5sony.com has posted a few concept renders and specs of Sony Xperia Z5. The creator of these renders visualizes it to be a slim phablet with glass back and fronts fitted in a metal chassis and very thin bezels. It seems that the Xperia Z5 would be a beauty with some powerful specs. The handset will allegedly have an octa-core processor clocked at 3.2GHz with 4GB of RAM and 4K display.
The website has also given a specs sheet for the device which is given below:
- Display : 5.5-inch with 4K ultra HD display
- Processor : 64-bit Qualcomm Octa Core CPU clocked at 3.2 GHz
- RAM : 4 GB
- Native Storage : 128 GB
- Primary Camera : 30 MP with G+ sensors
- Front camera : 10 MP with Face-Detection feature
- Battery : 4500 mAh fast charging battery
- Other Features: Finger print scanner, Retina scanner, Gravity sensors, water proofing
Well, the specs appear to be pretty high standard. Do you think the Xperia Z5 will come with such specs?
Here is a video of the Xperia Z5 concept pics: