If you remember last week I posted the Lenovo K920 teaser including a picture of its top part. Right now, fellows, what we have is the picture of its rear look! Image is still released by Arthur Wei, Lenovo’s Chief Marketing Officer in China. Seriously, the suspense effect is getting a little frustrating. Anyway, August 5 is soon to come and we will finally see the whole of Lenovo’s flagship smartphone, Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro.
Good thing, along with this image is a full specification list of the phone. What Mr Wei kept reserved with the visuals, he made up with information. As a matter of fact, Lenovo’s newest flagship smartphone had been exhibited at a mobile expo in China sometime in the middle of June.
Anyhow, here is the promised Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro Spec:
- 6-inch QHD (2560×1440) IPS touchscreen
- 16 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and optical image stabilization
- 5 MP front shooter for selfies
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage space
- powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 SoC with a 2.5 GHz quad-core CPU
- dual-SIM support
- 4G LTE
- 4000 mAh battery
- Phone dimension: 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm (83.5% screen)
- runs Android 4.4 KitKat
What do you think? Is it worth all the attention it is getting right now? Two important details, pricing and availability, remain undisclosed however, which are expected to be revealed in the launching event this August 5.