Samsung is finally landing into the market with their latest phablet the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 this week.
Mahesh Telecom has confirmed through twitter that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 pre-order window is starting and the device is planned to hit stored on 17th October in India. The date of release is bit on the other side when compared to what the launch day map for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was hinting. According to the launch day map, it should have launched on October 10 in India.
The release date hints to target their arch-rival Apple, which already confirmed their release of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 across India on the same day, 17th October.
The launch is accustomed with an amazing event held at NewDelhi on 14th October 2014.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a key advantage over iPhone phones over the S-Pen (Stylus), which is said to revolutionize the user-experience with the big screen. The phablet also boosts other cool features like Snap Note, Screen Write, Image Clip, Direct Pen, Action Memo, Select Smart, Air Command etc.
Samsung galaxy Note 4 specs are:
- Weight : 153.5 X 78.6 X 8.5 mm / 176g
- Display : 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560 x1440)
- AP: 7GHz Quad Core Process, 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Process
- Memory: 3GB RAM coupled with 32GB Internal memory, Supports microSD up to 128GB
- Network: 2.5 G, 3G, 4G
- Camera: Front Camera 3.7MP + F1.9/ Selfie (90º), Wide selfie mode (120º), Rear Camera 16M+ Smart OIS/ Fast AF, Live HDR(Rich Tone)
- OS: Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Battery: 3220mAh Fast Charging