ZTE has launched ZTE Star 1, a mid-range smartphone with LTE support in China. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor and has a 5 inch full HD display.It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and supports single SIM (GSM) functionality.It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is just 6.58mm thick, has a metal frame,a glass back and also offers Dolby experience music.
ZTE Star 1 detailed specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OGS display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) with Adreno 305 GPU
- 8MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 88 degree wide angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, USB OTG, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 2300 mAh battery
For now ZTE Star 1 is available for pre-order in China at a price of 1399 Chinese Yuan which is approximately Rs. 13540(almost $225) and it will go on sale in China in this month itself.