Google’s Android devices have clearly dominated the market in terms of volume of smartphone users. There are many many devices, each catering to a certain taste. Last year, $5 billion were paid to Android developers in this thriving marketplace according to Google. Developers are paid their share of paid apps and in-app purchases by Google. If you want a piece of this pie, you might be able to use Google’s free ebook made specifically to show developers how they can make apps that make money.
The ebook titled “The Secrets to App Success in Google Play” teaches a developer how to monetize their app ideas and keep the money coming. It has sections explaining the use of analytics and determining your app’s target customer market. This information may prove to be of great use in the global marketplace.
You can download this app by clicking here or by clicking the image below:
The book has been written to help you in your career as an app developer for the Android marketplace. It has 81 pages and its free in its digital form. You can also order a new printed copy or print it yourself.
This book covers:
- Publishing apps to google play,
- Making good quality apps,
- Making your apps easily Discoverable in the app store,
- Engaging the people for better user retention,
- Making your app ready for monetization,
- Measuring the effectiveness of your efforts through Google Analytics,
- Globalizing your app and increasing its reach to people around the world.